Hello Friends 👋,
Welcome To Infinitbility! ❤️
This article help you to do copy folder and files one s3 bucket to another s3 bucket, here we use aws sync command to copy whole folder and move to another s3 bucket.
May be you are looking for it
- How to install and configure S3 in ubuntu
- How to check files and folders of s3 bucket using aws cli
- How to copy file from s3 using aws cli
- How to copy folder from s3 using aws cli
- how to copy folder s3 bucket to another s3 bucket
- How to delete files on s3 bucket using aws cli
Let’s start today’s topic How to copy folder from s3 bucket to another s3 bucket using aws cli or how to copy folder between s3 bucket using aws cli.
AWS cli provide sync command to copy objects or folders then we have to just put two bucket name to copy folders.
1sudo aws s3 sync s3://ONE_BUCKET_NAME/upload s3://TWO_BUCKET_NAME/
Thanks for reading…
Follow me on Twitter
Join our email list and get notified about new content
No worries, I respect your privacy and I will never abuse your email.
Every week, on Tuesday, you will receive a list of free tutorials I made during the week (I write one every day) and news on other training products I create.