Hello Friends 👋,
Welcome To Infinitbility! ❤️
This article explains how to test react native ios apps using Xcode. we have to change some configuration for testing in release mode and the below steps explain configuration changes with a screenshot.
- open xcode menu and click on Product tab.
- Select Schema -> Edit Schema
- Select Run tab and change build configuration Debug to Release
Select your appropriate simuletter, Clean build follder your project, and Run your application.
May be you are looking for it
- React native application release testing using xcode
- how to add background mode in xcode
- how to run react native project in xcode
- How to debug swift code in react native xcode
- Build failed after update Xcode 12.5
- Archive uploading error to App Store using Xcode
- How to open Archive build list in Xcode
Thanks for reading…
Follow me on Twitter
Join our email list and get notified about new content
No worries, I respect your privacy and I will never abuse your email.
Every week, on Tuesday, you will receive a list of free tutorials I made during the week (I write one every day) and news on other training products I create.