This Article Part of React Native Tutorial Series want to start from scrach follow below link
What is react native?
React Native is an open-source mobile application framework created by Facebook, Inc. It is used to develop applications for Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows and UWP by enabling developers to use React’s framework along with native platform capabilities.
History of React Native
Facebook develops the React Native in 2013 for their internal project Hackathon. Later on, it was released publically in January 2015 as React.js, and in March 2015, Facebook announced that React Native is open and available on GitHub.
React Native was initially developed for the iOS application. However, recently it also supports the Android operating system.
Why use React Native?
Advantages React Native
There are several advantages of React Native for building mobile applications. Some of them are given below:
Create native apps for Android and iOS using React
React primitives render to native platform UI, meaning your app uses the same native platform APIs other apps do.
Native Development For Everyone
React Native lets you create truly native apps and doesn’t compromise your users’ experiences. It provides a core set of platform agnostic native components like View, Text, and Image that map directly to the platform’s native UI building blocks.
he large community of React and React Native around helps us to find any answer we require.
Disadvantages Of React Native
Existence is Uncertain
As the Facebook develop this framework, its presence is uncertain since it keeps all the rights to kill off the project anytime. As the popularity of React Native rises, it is unlikely to happen.
Improving with Time
Some features of iOS and Android are still not supported, and the community is always inventing the best practices.
We will need to write some platform specific code if we want to create native functionality which is not designed yet.
Takes More Time to Initialize
The problem with React Native is that it takes a lot of time for initializing the runtime even for the hi-tech gadgets and devices before it can be rendered initially.
Managing the Memory
It becomes difficult to manage the memory and usage because of the float computations that are dealt in a inefficient manner.
More From React Native Tutorial
- Introduction To React Native
- React Native Environment Setup using expo
- React Native Environment Setup for windows
- React Native Environment setup on Mac OS
- React Native Environment setup on linux
- React Native Project Structure
- React Native State
- React Native Props
- React Native Styling
- React Native Flexbox
- React Native Text
- React Native Textinput
- React Native Commands
- React Native ScrollView
- React Native Dark Mode
- React Native Fonts
- React Native SQLite
- React Native DatepickerAndroid
- React native ScrollView scroll to position
- How to align icon with text in react native
- React Native Image
- React Native Firebase Crashlytics
- React Native Async Storage
- React Native Share
Error & Issue Solution
- Task :app:transformDexArchiveWithDexMergerForDebug FAILED In React Native
- Expiring Daemon because JVM heap space is exhausted In React Native
- Task :app:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug FAILED In React Native
- Unable to determine the current character, it is not a string, number, array, or object in react native
- App crashed immediately after install react native video or track player
- how to delete SQLite database in android react native
- React native material dropdown twice click issue
- How to get the current route in react-navigation?
- how to disable drawer on the drawer navigation screen?
- Image not showing in ios 14 react native