Hello Friends 👋,
Welcome To Infinitbility! ❤️
This article help you to debug your swift code many times we are write
print() in swift but we don’t where we get logs.
Let’s start today topic How to debug swift code in react native xcode Or how to check logs of swift in xocde
Follow below points’ to debug your swift code.
- open your project.xcodeworkspace file.
- clean build folder and run your application
- after successfully launch your clicked icon ( mark in below image )
- After click you will see something like below image
- you will see all your swift print logs marked on big rectangle area marked on image
Thanks for reading…
May be you are looking for it
Follow me on Twitter
Join our email list and get notified about new content
No worries, I respect your privacy and I will never abuse your email.
Every week, on Tuesday, you will receive a list of free tutorials I made during the week (I write one every day) and news on other training products I create.