Hello Friends 👋,
Welcome To Infinitbility! ❤️
This article help you to debug your swift code many times we are write
print() in swift but we don’t where we get logs.
Let’s start today topic How to debug swift code in react native xcode Or how to check logs of swift in xocde
Follow below points’ to debug your swift code.
- open your project.xcodeworkspace file.
- clean build folder and run your application
- after successfully launch your clicked icon ( mark in below image )
- After click you will see something like below image
- you will see all your swift print logs marked on big rectangle area marked on image
Thanks for reading…
May be you are looking for it