Hello Friends 👋,
Welcome To Infinitbility! ❤️
This article helps you to delete your files from s3 bucket using AWS CLI, here we rm command to delete files from s3.
May be you are looking for it
- How to install and configure S3 in ubuntu
- How to check files and folders of s3 bucket using aws cli
- How to copy file from s3 using aws cli
- How to copy folder from s3 using aws cli
- how to copy folder s3 bucket to another s3 bucket
- How to delete files on s3 bucket using aws cli
Let’s start today’s topic How to delete or remove files on s3 bucket using aws cli
Normally, we use the
rm command to delete folders then we have to do the same here like in the example below.
1sudo aws s3 rm s3://BUCKET_NAME/uploads/file_name.jpg
Thanks for reading…
Follow me on Twitter
Join our email list and get notified about new content
No worries, I respect your privacy and I will never abuse your email.
Every week, on Tuesday, you will receive a list of free tutorials I made during the week (I write one every day) and news on other training products I create.